This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For more than 10 years, Sally Cutler has helped auditors write functional reports that meet the needs of their organization and the report readers. Using the knowledge gained while working with auditors, Cutler developed this handbook which offers a wealth of tactics for designing, writing, and devivering audit reports. It provides a multitude of tips and resources, including:
- Strategies for enhancing the reporting process and increasing delivery times.
- Methods of delivery and distribution, and formats for reports.
- Practical writing advice on clarity, readability, tone, coherence, and common grammar and punctuation problems.
- Report templates, examples, reporting process models, and checklists.
- Strategies for reporting in an electronic workpaper environment.
- Tactics for handling special needs of second-language writers and readers.
- Insight into the future of audit reports.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Sally F. Cutler is the president of Word-Wrights Incorporated. Founded in 1981, Word-Wrights teaches people to write better worldwide through custom-designed seminars in technical and business writing.
Sally has been working with auditors for over 10 years and is an associate member of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). She consults on the design of internal-audit reports, assists audit management in developing effective and efficient reporting processes, and teaches auditors to write better, conducting customized seminars globally for internal audit functions large and small. She is also on the Program Faculty of Syracuse University's Bachelor of Liberal Studies Independent Study Degree Program, where she teaches business writing.
Sally holds a bachelor's degree in English with English Honors from the State University of New York, the University at Albany, and a master's degree in creative writing from Syracuse University, where she studied with poets W.D. Nodgrass and Philip Booth.
Sally is the instructional designer and author of three IIA seminars: Audit Report Writing, Consulting, and Auditing Through Analytics.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Institute of Internal Auditors 2001-12-01, 2001. Paperback. Condition: Good. 0894134744. Seller Inventory # 580012