This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A valuable addition to the limited reference works available on personality assessment of children. The writing is clear and concise and the contents offer an honest appraisal of the strengths and weaknesses of the various techniques discussed.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Roy P. Martin, Education Psychology Dept., Athens, Georgia.
I. THEORETICAL ISSUES AFFECTING THE PRACTICE OF PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT.
2. Behavioral versus Personality Assessment.
II. INSTRUMENT AND ASSESSMENT DESIGN.
3. Basic Methods of Objective Test Construction.
4. Designing the Assessment.
III. ASSESSMENT OF THE TEMPERAMENT AND PERSONALITY.
5. Assessment of the Infant: Birth to 3 Years.
6. Assessment of the Preschool Child.
IV. ASSESSMENT OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN.
7. Diagnostic Interviewing.
8. Assessment of Children and Adolescents: Rating Scales.
9. Assessment of Children and Adolescents: Self-Report Measures.
10. Associative (Projective) Techniques.
11. Psychological Reports of Evaluations of Children and Adolescents.
12. Some Predictions.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The Guilford Press. Condition: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0898620260
Book Description Guilford Press, 1992. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0898620260
Book Description Guilford Pubn, 1992. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. reprint edition. 399 pages. 9.25x6.25x1.25 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0898620260