This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Recent news about one of our authors!
Jerome Lavelle, co-author Engineering Economic Analysis, 11E, won the 2011 Wellington Award, which is given at the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) Annual Conference & Expo and recognizes outstanding contributions in the field of engineering economy. Hi co-authors, Donald Newnan and Ted Eschenbach, have both taken home the prize in the past.
This eleventh edition of the market-leading Engineering Economic Analysis offers comprehensive coverage of financial and economic decision-making for engineers, with an emphasis on problem solving, life-cycle costs, and the time value of money. The authors' concise, accessible writing, practical emphasis, and contemporary examples linked to students' everyday lives make this text the most popular among students. And with the most extensive support package, this is the easiest book to teach from.
New to the Eleventh Edition:
* For instructors considering putting all or part of their course online, we now offer all of the electronic material for upload to Learning Management Systems
* More than 340 new and revised end-of-chapter problems
* Greatly enhanced coverage of Microsoft Excel® software, including 36 video-based Excel tutorials aimed at allowing instructors to spend more time teaching the concepts and less time teaching the software
* Up-to-date chapter-opening vignettes that reflect current global events
* New appendix on using financial and the HP 33s & 35s calculators for Time Value of Money calculations--a great time saver in class and on the FE Exam
* Updated to include the latest tax legislation and rates
* Enhanced coverage of ethics
INSTRUCTOR'S SUPPORT PACKAGE
* Learning Management System support: Most of the electronic ancillaries are available as pre-formatted cartridges for upload to your Learning Management System, including Blackboard or Moodle.
* Instructor's Manual includes full solutions to all text problems in print format
* Instructor's CD includes the case solutions to the Cases in Engineering Economy text, as well as a computerized test bank
* Two PowerPoint-based lecture resources: Fully-customizable PowerPoint-based lecture outlines, ready for immediate use or modification, and slides of every figure in the text
* Automated test bank for every chapter
FOR STUDENTS, PACKAGED WITH EVERY COPY OF THE TEXT
* A casebook: The in-text CD includes Cases in Engineering Economy, a collection of 54 case studies designed to help students apply the theories and concepts of engineering economy to real-world situations
* Excel support: 36 video-based Microsoft Excel software tutorials, each explaining how to use Excel to work specific financial calculations, and a collection of interactive spreadsheet models
* A Study Guide containing self-study questions designed to supplement the homework problems in the text
* The Companion Website (www.oup.com/us/newnan) features additional materials, including 100 additional sample FE exam problems and online quiz questions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Donald G. Newnan is Professor Emeritus of Industrial and Systems Engineering at San Jose State University.
Ted G. Eschenbach is a consultant and Professor Emeritus of Engineering Management at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Jerome P. Lavelle is Associate Dean in the College of Engineering at North Carolina State University.
"It is the standard."--Bill McManus, University of Oklahoma
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Engineering Pr, 1991. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110910554811
Book Description Engineering Pr, 1991. Paperback. Condition: New. 4. Seller Inventory # DADAX0910554811
Book Description Engineering Pr, 1991. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0910554811
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-0910554811
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0910554811