This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For the first time since Charles Clarke's 1980 edition, the AC Manual has been edited by a professional cinematographer. The completely revised 9th edition offers contributions from experts with more than 100 years of motion-picture experience. Its features include:
· More than 30 new charts, including lighting intensities for more than 90 fixtures.
· A completely revised camera section, rewritten by Jon Fauer, ASC
· A new article on digital intermediates by Bill Feightner and Robert L. Eicholz of EFilm
· Warner Bros. executive Rob Hummel's update of his classic "pros and cons" chapter, which now includes the latest digital postproduction techniques
· A new chapter on hanging miniatures by visual-effects wizard Dan Curry
· "Tak’s tips" from Panavision lens expert Tak Miyagishima
· The most extensive section yet on motion-picture formulas, written by Evans Wetmore, vice president of advanced engineering at 20th Century Fox
· A revised chapter on motion-control by visual-effects legend Richard Edlund, ASC, who has included the latest updates on digital technology
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Stephen Burum, ASC is a member of the ASC Board Of Governors and chairman of the publications Committee. Among his credits are the feature films Rumblefish, The Untouchables, Mission Impossible, Missions To Mars, And Hoffa, for whcih he received an Academy Award nomination in 1993.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description American Society Of Cinematogr, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110935578242
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # S-0935578242
Book Description American Society Of Cinematographers. Condition: New. Hardcover. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0935578242
Book Description American Society Of Cinematographers, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0935578242