This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· This comprehensive text covers all the traditional topics in a first-semester course.
· Divided into 67 short sections, this book makes the topics easy to digest. Students regularly get positive reinforcement as they check their mastery with exercises at the end of each section.
· Each exercise is based on a humorous riddle. If the answer to a riddle makes sense, students know all their answers for that exercise are correct. If not, they know they need to check their answers.
· Short sections make it easy to customize your course by assigning only those sections needed to fulfill your objectives.
· A comprehensive basic math review at the end of this book may be used to help students whose math skills are rusty.
· Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension. The short sections and humor-based, self-checking riddles are greatly appreciated by students.
· Contains Part D on effect size, which provides technical solutions to issues raised in Part C (such as the limitations of inferential statistics).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pyrczak Pub, 1996. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0962374490
Book Description Routledge. Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Softcover A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Veteran Owned Bookshop in business since 1992!. Seller Inventory # 3549892
Book Description Routledge, 1995. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110962374490
Book Description Routledge, 1995. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0962374490