This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Written for both machine operators and managers, Implementing World Class Manufacturing - 2nd Edition, by Larry Rubrich and Mattie Watson, allows everyone in your facility to participate in making your business the best at what you do - now and in the future. In our Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean and World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of manufacturing businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general. This shop floor manual teaches leadership, empowerment, and the advanced manufacturing techniques required to secure your future, today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The goal of implementing Lean/World Class Enterprise is to improve and grow American businesses by making them globally competitive.
In the Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean/World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of a businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general.
The Second Edition retains all the World Class information from the First Edition:
1) Why Implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) – proof of the need to change
2) Implementation Roadblocks You Will Encounter
3) Tuning the implementation to Your Facility
4) 5S – paving the approach to WCM
5) Team Building – unleashing the power of your workforce
6) Total Productive Maintenance – improving quality, productivity, and delivery through equipment reliability
7) Manufacturing Cells – one piece flow and the key to employee empowerment and ownership
8) Setup Reduction – reducing product delivery lead-times and improving your manufacturing capacity
9) Kanbans – automating the inventory replenishment cycle
10) Kaizen – continuous improvement and kaizen events
Plus it adds:
· Identifying Office Value-Added Activities · Identifying Waste in the Office · 5S for the Office · Value Stream Mapping (VSM) for the Enterprise · Office Cell Design · Office and Enterprise Kanbans
And many additional visuals! This is a "hands-on, how-to" guide to making significant improvements in a business. Uniquely written in a step-by-step format for everyone in the company, Implementing World Class Manufacturing allows everyone in a facility to participate in making the business the best at what it does - now and in the future
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description WCM Associates. SPIRAL-BOUND. Condition: New. 0966290615 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0538584
Book Description WCM Associates, 2004. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110966290615
Book Description Condition: New. This is a brand new book! Fast Shipping - Safe and Secure Mailer - Our goal is to deliver a better item than what you are hoping for! If not we will make it right!. Seller Inventory # 1XG77X001IBQ_ns
Book Description WCM Associates, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0966290615