This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Are you rushed? This book is about suppers. Healthy suppers, no desserts, no fancy appetizers, just amazing tasting food that your family will actually eat!!!
· All New Recipes
· 20 minutes or less to prepare a full supper...
· Not just one component!!!
· Grocery lists for each week of suppers
· Full color photo for every recipe, without using photography tricks!
· What you see is what you eat!!!
· Nutritional information for every recipe...including fiber
· Sandi's trademark left to right format makes it easy for even
· Kids to follow the recipe
· Based on five years of testing suppers with real families on the go
· Understand the relationship between physical activity and
· The foods you eat!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Sandi Richard is a two-time award-winning host of Fixing Dinner on Food Network Canada and the Life Network. Sandi takes meal planning into the twenty-first century and takes a hard line on why families really aren't getting back to the dinner table.
A regular guest on CBC Radio, she has also contributed to many magazines, including Reader's Digest, Chatelaine, and Canadian Living.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Cooking for the Rushed, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0968522629
Book Description Cooking for the Rushed, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110968522629
Book Description Cooking for the Rushed, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0968522629