This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Everything you need to know about Matrix Management 2.0(TM)
Written as a reference guide, the MM2BOK includes an overview of the old Vertical Management 1.0 operating system and its hybrid, Matrix Management 1.0. It also covers SPARC(TM)-the five keys of matrix organization success-and the MM 2.0 Maturity Model. Anyone involved in the implementation of Matrix Management 2.0. will quickly find the topic they need.
- Structure Key (S): Defines how you structure the horizontal and vertical dimensions of an organization, how teams should be structured and how team membership should be determined.
- Productivity Key (P): Addresses the organizational systems needed to enhance the productivity of the entire organization. This section covers prioritization, resource management, standardization, productivity and technical management.
- Accountability Key (A): The driver that makes the whole matrix management system work. This section covers accountability from an organizational point of view as well as from a leadership perspective.
- Relationship Management Key (R): Addresses one of the key aspects of leading or working in a matrix: building and managing relationships. It covers all types of horizontal and vertical relationships.
- Collaborative Leadership Key (C): Addresses topics related to creating an organization of self-directed empowered adults and building high-performing teams.
- Organizational Lever (SPA): Covers how to govern a matrix, how to set up business units, portfolio management, the design of project and business process management systems and how to execute strategy.
- Leadership Lever (ARC): Covers leading without authority, managing projects without authority, decision making, problem solving, leading meetings, coaching, working in a matrix and creating a culture of success.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Paula K. Martin is CEO of the International Matrix Management Institute (MMI). She is the author of the Matrix Management 2.0™ Body of Knowledge and the developer of the Matrix Management 2.0™ (MM 2.0™) organizational operating system. She is also the author of the Matrix Management Reinvented book series, Managing Projects in a Matrix and more than 10 other books on topics related to matrix management.
Paula has worked with matrix organizations for 25 years helping them define matrix structures that work, create management systems that support their business strategies, create project systems and define accountability. She has realigned and re-engineered their business processes, and worked with their leadership teams to enhance performance. As the Director of Product/Service Development for the Institute, Paula focuses on discovering and meeting the needs of matrix organizations around the globe.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want