This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A Convenient Bundle of the Print Text with FREE Navigate 2 Advantage Access!
Navigate 2 Advantage Access for Programming and Problem Solving with C++, Comprehensive, Sixth Edition is as Access Code that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
The bestselling Programming and Problem Solving with C++ is the single clearest and most comprehensive introduction to C++, object-oriented programming, and software development on the market. Accessible enough for beginning students, this text has been accepted by hundreds of colleges and universities around the world as a model text for the ACM/IEEE recommended curricula for CS1 courses and for the Advanced Placement exam in computer science. Renowned author team Nell Dale and Chip Weems's student-centered, pragmatic, and hands-on approach focuses on making even the most difficult concepts in computer science programming accessible to all students.
Comprehensive and student-friendly, Programming and Problem Solving with C++, Sixth Edition remains the definitive text for introductory computer science programming courses.
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2
New and Key Features:
- Contains new programming exercises and new, more student-friendly organization of material
- Features strong pedagogical elements, including real-world case studies and highly relevant exercises that reinforce key concepts and build crucial skills
- Introduces C++ language constructs in parallel with the appropriate theory so that students immediately realize practical applications
- Every new printed copy of the text is packaged with full student access to Turing's Craft Custom CodeLab. Customized to match the organization of the text, CodeLab offers students hands-on C++ programming experience. The system immediately judges the correctness of code typed in by students, and offers hints for building and improving coding skills
- Ideally suited for bundling with A Laboratory Course in C++ (978-1-284-02590-3), a digital resource prepared by Nell Dale
- Includes a full suite of ancillary resources including a complete source code for students and instructors, PowerPoint Lecture Outlines, and a Test Bank
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Nell Dale received a B.S. in Mathematics and Psychology from the University of Houston, a M.A. in Mathematics, from the University of Texas at Austin, and a Ph.D. in Computer Sciences from the University of Texas at Austin. Nell Dale has been on the faculty at the University of Texas, Austin since 1975. She teaches occasionally but concentrates on computer science education, writing, traveling, tennis, and bridge -- and her family of course.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want