This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This guide features:
* 4 full-length practice tests that cover each level of the Pedagogy and Professional Responsibility (PPR) test
* Diagnostic test to build a personalized study plan
* Detailed explanations for every answer
* In-depth content review for the EC-4 (Early childhood through 4th grade), 4-8 (4th through 8th grade), 8-12 (8th through 12th grade), and EC-12 (Early childhood through 12th grade) tests
* Glossary of important terms
* Extensive list of relevant references to aid in your continuing preparation
* Powerful strategies to help you take control and succeed on the exam
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ann Hall received her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin in Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Reading Education. Her 14 years at Texas State University in San Marcos, TX have included teaching courses in Reading Education, Curriculum and Instruction, and aligning the elementary teacher education curriculum to the TExES exam.
Carolyn McCall received her M.Ed. in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology from Texas State University. She is the TExES Coordinator for Texas State Univesitry in San Marcos, TX and has extensive experience conducting training workshops and reviews for ExCET and TExES exams. Ms. McCall's 30 years of teaching experience includes teaching classes in Special Education and serving as Director of the Academic Learning Clinic.
Linda Burkhardt received her M.Ed. in Reading Education from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX. Her 12 years of teaching at Texas State University have included a teacher supervisor, reading education classes, certification and placement officer, and coordinator for the ExCET Exam. She has extensive experience conducting training workshops and reviews for the ExCET and TExES exams.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1419542222 Brand new soft cover book. Book may have light shelf wear. Seller Inventory # 1090
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111419542222