Grammar for Writing ©2014 Common Core Enriched Edition Student Edition Level Blue, Grade 9
· Provides instruction and practice in key Common Core writing genres Supplies lessons for writing narrative, argumentative, and informational responses.
· Promotes learning with student-friendly lessons that include succinct explanations, clear examples, and numerous opportunities for practice Builds mastery of grammar, usage, and mechanics skills with rich practice in the context of students' own writing.
· Applies grammar and writing skills to real-life writing tasks.
· Increases in difficulty and sophistication as grade-level demands necessitate.
· Engages students in ample SAT and ACT practice, including Standardized test items in SAT and ACT formats; Writing a timed essay, a skill students must practice to succeed on standardized tests; and Test-Taking Tips.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description W. H. Sadlier, 2014. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111421711095