A comprehensive guide for beginners and advanced Cricut™ users.
In a clear and accessible way, Cathie Rigby teaches the basics of the Cricut Expression™ machines (both the original and the new Cricut Expression™ 2) and cutting for beginners. For advanced crafters, this book instructs on features such as modes and functions, and teaches how to create with color, texture, and dimension. A cutting guide teaches the perfect settings to cut every type of material. A separate chapter introduces the new features of Cricut Expression™ 2 and explains how it differs from the original Expression machine. More than 50 creative projects inspire ideas for home décor, gifts, parties, cards, and scrapbook layouts.
Cathie Rigby has taught Cricut, Design Studio and Gypsy classes for four years in the Salt Lake City area. She currently teaches at Roberts Arts & Crafts and Hobby Lobby stores and hosts scrapbook retreats and Cricut Cruises.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Creative consultant Cathie Rigby teaches the basics of both the Cricut Expression® and Cricut Expression® 2.
For beginners, learn the basics of how to use your machine by:<./p>
· Seeing the correct settings for every cut with our cutting guide
· Learning the tips and tricks to cutting exactly where you want
· Starting to number your handbooks for ease of cutting
For advanced crafters, this book shows you how to:
· Understand the benefits of using modes and function buttons
· Learn how to create with Real Dial Size for the perfect cut
· Work with creative feature buttons to get more from every cartridge
For Cricut Expression® 2 owners, the explanation of how it differs from the original Cricut Expression® machine includes:
· A step-by-step guide through the new features
· An icon organization chart done by function
· An explanation of the Cricut Expression® 2’s ability to update for future growth
Use 50 creative projects to inspire your own ideas for home décor, gifts, cards, and scrapbook layouts.
Cathie Rigby has taught Cricut Expression®, Cricut DesignStudio, and Gypsy® classes for four years in the Salt Lake City area. She currently teaches at Roberts Arts & Crafts and Hobby Lobby stores and hosts Scrapbook Retreats and Cricut® Cruises. Visit her at www.creativecutterroom.com.From the Back Cover:
A how-to guide for beginning and advanced Cricut Expression® crafters.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description GIbbs Smith, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11142362310X
Book Description GIbbs Smith. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 142362310X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1824718