Tired of working hard and not getting ahead? Tired of searching for jobs but never getting the one you want? Take back the Wealth is a comprehensive guide to changing your outdated ideas about how to earn and keep your money. All your life you believe you did the right things. You worked hard, but never seem to get ahead? You got a good education but can barely afford the loans. You wracked up debt every time you needed some emergency cash. You get advice from those around you but it never seems to help. If this sounds familiar then this is the book for you.
In this book you will learn how to-
- Get a fully modern view of the current economy, not out dated ideas that no longer work - Filter out feel good, but destructive financial advice
- Cultivate a no nonsense approach to the money in your life
- Get real advice on how to get a job, not just any job, a good job that you want to have - Make the most of the education, job and money you already have
- Avoid money traps that save you in the short run and cost you long term
- Stop being a victim of others greed and exploitation
If you are frustrated, angry and mad that your hard work is not paying off, here is some realistic advice. You earned your money, you just don't know it. This book puts you on the path to TAKE BACK YOUR WEALTH.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
M.T. Martino is a staunch advocate of helping the little guy get ahead. He is a tireless promoter of mom and pop businesses and independent artists. He produces civic events to highlight the local economy. He is co-host of the radio show CityWide Blackout where he showcases local artists and performers from the Boston area.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want