This Crohn's Disease and Colitis Recovery Guide is based on the goal to achieve certain clear and specific signs of normal (or ideal) digestive health. Such signs of a clean gut are virtually never mentioned in the medical literature or sources and books related to alternative medicine.
People with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis experience severe digestive dysbiosis with pathological microbial films on the linings of the large and small colons with following symptoms:
- a heavy yellow or white coating on the tongue
- frequent urination and reduced urinary volumes (less than 300 ml)
- flatulence, burping, ear buzzing, and offensive fecal smell
- use of large amounts of toilet paper due to excessive soiling.
Someone with inflammatory bowel disease always require use of toilet paper, while the degree of soiling correlates with the severity of their digestive problem. Most people also require toilet paper. This is an indicator of their poor digestive and general health.
While monitoring symptoms of abnormal digestion, a person can find out and address those triggers that cause dysbiosis. These triggers are analyzed in detail in Part 1 of this book series with the title " Crohn's Disease and Colitis: Hidden Triggers and Symptoms".
Among common triggers of IBD are:
- tap water, most types of bottled and mineral water
- poor posture (including slouching and bending forward) - certain types of physical exercise that cause tension in abdominal muscles triggering acute digestive flare-ups
- some sleeping positions
- non organic foods
- other chemical triggers that include essential oils (in chewing gums and toothpastes) and acids.
This book is Part 2 from the same series, and it focuses on a detailed treatment guide for people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis with the following goals:
- normalization of the GI flora and natural elimination of biofilms and inflammation
- achievement of a clean tongue (without any thick coating)
- an ability to hold up to 1 liter (4.2 cups) of urine in the urinary bladder
- elimination of flatulence, burping, ear buzzing, and offensive fecal smell
- achievement of no soiling (i.e., no residue is left on the anus after a bowel movement) and regular bowel movements without marks on the toilet bowl.
During recovery, it is common that a person with IBD experiences gradual improvements in relation to all symptoms at the same time. Vice versa, when making a mistake leading to GI exacerbation, all these symptoms worsen together (more flatulence, burping, and gas; stronger smell; more ear buzzing; reduced urinary volume and increased urination; more soiling; etc.).
Achievement of these goals requires numerous lifestyle changes that relate to diet, chewing, posture, physical exercise, sleep, thermoregulation, breathing patterns, and avoidance of all triggers.
Addressing these lifestyle factors creates conditions to heal the gut naturally. With this treatment guide and avoidance of triggers, most people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis can achieve no soiling (no need for toilet paper) an a few days and clinical remission in 1-2 months.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Artour Rakhimov, PhD , is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world's largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation. Dr. Artour Rakhimov maintains a personal practice in Toronto, Canada, where he lives.
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want