A Deeper Surrender
Notes on a Spiritual Life
"When a human being's happy , he or she has learned everything to be learned on earth." No gift of material wealth, beauty, power , fame , intelligence, or ability can create happiness; only a spirit that remains open, constantly surrendering enlightenment in order to become more enlightened. According to Stuart Perrin, there are no rules to leading a spiritual life; it is unique to every individual, and what works for one person may not work for another. A student of Rudi (the late Swami Rudrananda), one of the great American spiritual masters, Perrin shares his most transformative experiences and offers deeply profound and practical wisdom for daily living.
- Based on the oral teachings of a yoga practitioner and spiritual teacher who operates meditation centers around the U.S. and worldwide
- A perennial review of the paradoxes and pitfalls of having a spiritual life
- How to transform the stress of modern living into a liberating spiritual force
- Common sense guidance for everyday spiritual practice
- A straightforward question-and-answer, open-to-any-page style that is ideal for people on the go
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hampton Roads Publishing Company. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1571742174 . Bookseller Inventory # MIA2113MHLVAM080917O0298P
Book Description Hampton Roads Publishing Company, U.S.A., 2001. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: New. New Trade Paperback. 1st Printing-Full # Line. Never read. BEAUTIFUL copy of Book & Cover. COLLECTOR'S COPY. Bookseller Inventory # 002145
Book Description Hampton Roads Publishing Company, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1571742174
Book Description Hampton Roads Publishing Compa, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111571742174
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. Bookseller Inventory # A14132
Book Description Hampton Roads Publishing Company. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1571742174 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1612094