This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This textbook starts with a basic introduction to AutoCAD 2007 and then begins a house floor plan. Using step-by-step tutorial lessons, the residential project is followed through to create elevations, sections, details, etc. Throughout the project, new AutoCAD commands are covered at the appropriate time. Focus is placed on the most essential parts of a command rather than an exhaustive review of every sub-feature of a particular command.
Table of Contents
1. GETTING STARTED WITH AUTOCAD 2007
2. CRASH COURSE INTRODUCTION (The Basics)
3. DRAWING ARCHITECTURAL OBJECTS (Draw & Modify)
4. Residential Project: FLOOR PLANS
5. Residential Project: EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS
6. Residential Project: SECTIONS
7. Residential Project: Plan Layout & Interior Elevations
8. Residential Project: Site Plan
9. Residential Project: Schedules & Sheet Setup
10. Residential Project: Lineweights & Plotting
11. Appendix A: Introduction to 3D Modeling
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Daniel John Stine is a registered architect with fourteen years experience in the architectural field. He currently works at LHB in Duluth, Minnesota as the CADD Administrator. Dan has worked in four firms total. While at these firms, he has participated in collaborative projects with several other firms on various projects. All of these firms have their own CAD standards and customization. This has given Dan a fairly well rounded knowledge of optimizing and implementing CAD standards, customization and document organization. He teaches CAD classes at Lake Superior College, for the Architectural Technology Program.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Schroff Development Corporatio, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111585032883
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1585032883
Book Description Schroff Development Corporation, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1585032883
Book Description Schroff Development Corporation, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1585032883