Whether you’re a consultant, project lead, or key team member, this is the book you need to learn how to configure SAP SD and integrate it with other systems and processes. The book begins with an introduction to SAP SD’s master data, and then moves on to the main SD processes: sales, pricing, and billing. From there, you’ll learn how to integrate SAP SD with other areas, and provides coverage of the reporting and analysis tools. Throughout this book, you’ll find figures and screenshots, tips, notes, step-by-step instructions, and real-world examples.
1. Sales and Distribution Processes and Concepts Discover what the various elements of sales and distribution are and how they can be used to help your business run smoothly.
2. SAP Functionality for Sales and Distribution Learn the configuration details that will help you optimize your sales and distribution procedures.
3. Various SAP ERP Tools Master the various SAP ERP tools, including condition techniques, routines, user exits, and their application in Sales and Distribution.
4. Sales and Distribution Reporting and Analytics Explore the reporting and analytics tools available for sales and distribution, including Sales Information System, ABAP Query, and ABAP reports.
5. Real-World Scenarios and Tips Use the expert advice and examples throughout to help you with your own sales and distribution activities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ashish Ranjan Mohapatra has worked with SAP for over 9 years. As Team Leader and Assistant Project Manager for an implementation project, he developed a thorough understanding of the SAP SD component, as well as implementation and configuration pain points. As head of the Business Process Department, Ashish expanded his knowledge of other SAP components, including MM, FI/CO, PP, and QM. Ashish is an SAP SD Certified Consultant and an instructor with an SAP education partner.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111592293298
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB1592293298
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1592293298