Whether you have already been injured in a bicycle crash, or have an interest in learning more should it ever happen, this book will give you the critical information you need to ensure your rights are protected. As an experienced trial attorney and competitive cyclist, Bruce Deming brings his knowledge and experience in both arenas to give you the best possible advice on pursuing your claim against a negligent driver.
This book is written in plain English, not "legalese." In it you will find:
· What "negligence" is and how to prove it
· How to deal effectively with insurance adjusters
· How to hire the right attorney with the proper experience to handle your bicycle case effectively
· Exactly what to do, right away, when you have been injured in a bicycle accident
· What you must know about contributory negligence
· What "insurance subrogation" means and why it can ruin your claim if not handled properly
· If you have to file suit, what happens and when
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Word Association Publishers. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory # 2721329760
Book Description Word Association Publishers. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. little to no wear, pages are clean. The cover and binding are crisp with next no creases. Bookseller Inventory # 2731717187
Book Description Word Association Publishers. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear, and the pages have only minimal creases. Bookseller Inventory # G1595719474I3N00
Book Description Word Association Publishers. Book Condition: Very Good. . Bookseller Inventory # N23H-00583
Book Description Word Association Publishers 2013-01-01, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Covers have moderate scuffs/scratches. Few wear spots on back cover. Clean pages with solid binding. Bookseller Inventory # S-E-159