This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Whether you have already been injured in a bicycle crash, or have an interest in learning more should it ever happen, this book will give you the critical information you need to ensure your rights are protected. As an experienced trial attorney and competitive cyclist, Bruce Deming brings his knowledge and experience in both arenas to give you the best possible advice on pursuing your claim against a negligent driver.
This book is written in plain English, not "legalese." In it you will find:
· What "negligence" is and how to prove it
· How to deal effectively with insurance adjusters
· How to hire the right attorney with the proper experience to handle your bicycle case effectively
· Exactly what to do, right away, when you have been injured in a bicycle accident
· What you must know about contributory negligence
· What "insurance subrogation" means and why it can ruin your claim if not handled properly
· If you have to file suit, what happens and when
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Word Association Publishers, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1595719474