Kids love to collect stuff! This fun series introduces young readers to cool collections in an easy-to-read format. Each book contains facts about collecting that will inspire the reader to start his or her own collection. Readers will gain a working knowledge of collecting which includes:
- Background history of collection topic
- What makes a collection
- How to start a collection
- How to add to a collection
- How to organize, store and care for a collection
- Full-color Photographs of Collectables, Materials & Techniques
- Close-up Detail Photos and Callouts
- Tips and Sidebar Information
- Material Lists
- Glossary and Index
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The direct text is accompanied by lots of color photos . . . budding collectors will find much here to get them started."
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Checkerboard Library, 2006. SAL. Book Condition: Brand New. 32 pages. 7.75x7.75x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 159679769X
Book Description Checkerboard Library, 2006. Library Binding. Book Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 159679769Xn