This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is the first step in a graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the iBT TOEFL administered by ETS. In addition to familiarizing students with innovative question types found on the iBT TOEFL, this course provides tips and strategies for each of the four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
- Focused practice of each question type
- Controlled note-taking activities
- Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
- Graded practice to support comfortable development of test skills
- Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
- Full answer key including all sample responses
- Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
- Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures,
as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
- Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
- Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Beginning
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Intermediate
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Advanced
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1599660016
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111599660016
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1599660016n