This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT completes the Compass Publishing preparation course for the TOEFL iBT test administered by ETS. In this third and final book of the series, students practice the innovative question types found on the TOEFL iBT at the level of difficulty seen on the actual test. As with the other books in the series, suggested tips and skill practice exercises are included to help increase scores in all four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
- Focused practice of each question type
- Note-taking activities specific to each section of the TOEFL iBT
- Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
- Graded practice to concentrate on mastery of test skills
- Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
- Full answer key including all sample responses
- Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
- Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures,
as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
- Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
- Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Beginning
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Intermediate
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT -- Advanced
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111599660539
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1599660539
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1599660539