This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Equip ophthalmic residents with the Academy s definitive curriculum: the 2015 2016 Basic and Clinical Science Course (BCSC). The BCSC is ophthalmology s trusted, definitive compilation of scientific research and clinical experience and is continually updated by a faculty of more than 80 experts.
Each of the 13 BCSC sections includes up-to-date clinical knowledge, concise information and tables, self-assessment questions with answers, photos and illustrations, and opportunities for earning AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(tm).
Beginning with the 2013 2014 edition, the Academy and the European Board of Ophthalmology (EBO) have partnered to make the BCSC the standard text for all European ophthalmology training programs. The EBO now recommends the BCSC as the primary educational resource for European trainees and ophthalmologists studying for the annual EBO Diploma Exam.
The BCSC Residency Set includes:
* Section 1: Update on General Medicine Major revision this year!
* Section 2: Fundamentals and Principles of Ophthalmology
* Section 3: Clinical Optics
* Section 4: Ophthalmic Pathology and Intraocular Tumors
* Section 5: Neuro-Ophthalmology
* Section 6: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
* Section 7: Orbit, Eyelids, and Lacrimal System Major revision this year!
* Section 8: External Disease and Cornea
* Section 9: Intraocular Inflammation and Uveitis Major revision this year!
* Section 10: Glaucoma
* Section 11: Lens and Cataract
* Section 12: Retina and Vitreous Major revision this year!
* Section 13: Refractive Surgery
* Master Index
* New! Basic Principles of Ophthalmic Surgery, Third Edition
* New! Basic Techniques of Ophthalmic Surgery, Second Edition
* The Profession of Ophthalmology, Second Edition (available in the eBook format only; instructions included with the set)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want