This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Conquer no-pay bills, exhaust billing, and ensure proper reimbursement under RUG-IV
The Medicare Billing Manual for Long-Term Care provides easy-to-understand guidance to help long-term care facilities correctly file Medicare Part A and Part B claims. It breaks down the often misunderstood consolidated billing process, clarifies the appropriate use of beneficiary notices, and offers practical solutions for billing under RUG-IV.
The Medicare Billing Manual for Long-Term Care will help you:
- Understand and comply with the billing changes under RUG-IV
- Correctly file monthly, no-pay, and benefits exhaust claims
- Complete the UB-04 accurately
- Apply expert insight and insider tips to your SNF consolidated billing
- Understand which ancillary services are covered under Part B
- Increase cash flow and financial viability with Part B billing
- Avoid auditor scrutiny by correctly submitting claims to Medicare on the first try
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Overview and History of the Medicare Program
Chapter 2: Part A SNF Billing
Chapter 3: Billing for Ancillary Revenue
Chapter 4: Part B Outpatient Therapy Services and Billing
Chapter 5: Billing for DMEPOS
Chapter 6: Billing for Diagnostic Tests, Lab Services, and Radiology
Chapter 7: Billing for Screening and Prevention
Chapter 8: Ensuring a Solid SNF Billing System
Appendix A: Acronyms
Appendix B: Forms
When you purchase this book, you will also receive on-line access to a number of valuable tools, which you can download straight to your desktop, then customize to fit your specific needs. Among the tools available include:
- RUG-IV classification chart (shows the breakdown of RUG-IV classification)
- RUG spider chart
- RUG grouper criteria chart
- ADL calculation chart
- UB-04 top sections that reveal code changes
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Frosini Rubertino, RN, C-NE, CDONA/LTC, CPRA, is a regulatory specialist with more than 25 years of healthcare experience. She has trained and advised long-term care staff on how to achieve compliance and maintain excellence in their respective roles.
As the executive director of TrainingInMotion.org, Rubertino is a nationally recognized regulatory specialist and instructor for HCPro's Survey Prep Boot CampSM and Medicare Boot Camp® Long-Term Care Version. She is the author of HCPro's The QIS Mock Survey Guide, is a member of the editorial advisory board for HCPro's Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, and has contributed to numerous published articles related to PPS and Medicare billing.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HCPro Inc., 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1615691944