This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Speak the right lingo in country after country, for over 5,000 miles! This book covers the local Spanish of: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
'Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit...'
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740591704 . Seller Inventory # Z1740591704ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740591704 Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z1740591704ZN
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, Footscraw, Victoria Australia, 2003. Illustrated Soft Cover. Condition: New. 4th Edition. "Latin American Spanish", Lonely Planet Phrasebooks, in Brand New, unopened condition, by Roberto Esposto. Published by Lonely Planet Publications, Footscray, Victoria Australia. Fourth Edition, coded First Printing. NOT Ex-Library. Brand New, Bookstore Fresh, never opened, never read. You know the reputation of the language courses put out by Lonely Planet - here is one of those fine phrasebooks. A remarkable volume to carry as you learn to work in Caribbean Spanish. Tight, clean, unmarked, never opened, never used. Splendid for the Latin American or Caribbean Spanish language user, reader, collector, historian, author. Brand New. No dogears, No names, No other markings. No bookplates. NOT Ex-library. NOT Remainder-marked. Don't let this one get by you - this is a marvelous Spanish Language Study find. Seller Inventory # 013347
Book Description Lonely Planet, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1740591704
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # A4210
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1740591704 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0762848