This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Do you want to use your C# knowledge to build Windows applications?
We will teach you the crucial Windows programming techniques that you will need to start building your own fully featured applications. An easy to follow tutorial-based style means that you will breeze through each topic without getting lost. By the time you have worked through the book, you will be able to implement the features you need to turn your ideas for Windows applications into reality.
We will show you how to:
- Create a Graphical User Interface with a variety of controls
- Add menus and toolbars to your application
- Offer a rich user experience by drawing custom graphics
- Load and save data to standard windows files
- Allow users to print information from your application
- Develop applications that can handle multiple documents
- Link your application to a database
- Provide intuitive and informative help for users
- Distribute your application with a user friendly installer
This book is suitable for readers who are comfortable with the fundamentals of C# and have Visual Studio .NET or Visual C# Standard Edition.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Using C# to develop Windows Forms applications allows us to turn our ideas into real applications very rapidly. There are some features that every good windows application should provide, such as menus, loading and saving, printing and help. This book will lead you through developing these features, teaching techniques that will prove invaluable when you develop your own applications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Apress, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M186100737X