This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· An overview of descriptive and inferential statistics without formulas and computations.
· Clear and to-the-point narrative makes this short book perfect for all courses in which statistics are discussed.
· Helps statistics students who are struggling with the concepts. Shows them the meanings of the statistics they are computing.
· This book is easy to digest because it is divided into short sections with review questions at the end of each section.
· Running sidebars draw students’ attention to important concepts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New Text!!! Never Been Used!!! This text is totally clean with no writing at all!!!. Seller Inventory # 120269
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. This is a brand new book! Fast Shipping - Safe and Secure Mailer - Our goal is to deliver a better item than what you are hoping for! If not we will make it right!. Seller Inventory # 1XGGTE0003S5_ns
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1884585701
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111884585701