· An overview of descriptive and inferential statistics without formulas and computations.
· Clear and to-the-point narrative makes this short book perfect for all courses in which statistics are discussed.
· Helps statistics students who are struggling with the concepts. Shows them the meanings of the statistics they are computing.
· This book is easy to digest because it is divided into short sections with review questions at the end of each section.
· Running sidebars draw students’ attention to important concepts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pyrczak Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1884585701
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97818845857081.0
Book Description Routledge, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111884585701
Book Description Routledge. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1884585701 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0861217
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 1884585701BNA