This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· Designed for use by novice computer users, this text begins with the basics, such as starting SPSS, defining variables, and entering and saving data.
· All major statistical techniques covered in beginning statistics classes are included:
· descriptive statistics
· graphing data
· prediction and association
· parametric inferential statistics
· nonparametric inferential statistics
· statistics for test construction
· Each section starts with a brief description of the statistic that is covered and important underlying assumptions, which help students select appropriate statistics.
· Each section describes how to interpret results and express them in a research report after the data are analyzed. For example, students are shown how to phrase the results of a significant and an insignificant t test.
· More than 200 screenshots (including sample output) throughout the book show students exactly what to expect as they follow along using SPSS.
· A glossary of statistical terms is included, which makes a handy reference for students who need to review the meanings of basic statistical terms.
· Practice exercises throughout the book give students stimulus material to use as they practice to achieve mastery of the program.
· Thoroughly field-tested; your students are certain to appreciate this book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111884585795
Book Description Routledge, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1884585795