This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
On this e-archive volume, Haunani-Kay Trask shares some of her perspectives on the possibilities and failings of education in the context of colonialism - past, present, and future. All marginX.com CD-ROMs are designed to be equally useful as tools for learning and also for teaching. This volume includes:
· over two hours of video footage, including an in-depth and fully annotated video interview with Haunani-Kay Trask, as well as supplementary interviews with former students.
· a useful 'play through' function, ideal for showing video sequences in classrooms and other discussion settings.
· photographic images (including illustrated examples and archival photographs).
· selections of her writings & speeches, and excerpts from her book From a Native Daughter: Colonialism and Sovereignty in Hawai'i.
· a helpful glossary of terms and definitions.
· examples of course syllabi.
· examples of fliers, fact sheets, and other examples of materials that Haunani-Kay Trask successfully uses as both teaching tools and political weapons.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want