This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Regular visitors will benefit from the detailed route descriptions and the most up-to-date information about this changing transfrontier park, which offers insights into wildlife, historical sites, geological processes and conservation. If this is your first visit to Kruger you’ll gain invaluable information on where to stay, what facilities are offered, which routes to drive and, generally, how to gain more from the precious time you have available in this wildlife reserve.
· Completely updated by staff in the park
· Over 2,500 km of roads and tracks
· Gate times and rest camp facilities
· 25 detailed maps and 14 rest camp plans
· Detailed descriptions of more than 60 game drives
· Game-watching tips for the best wildlife sightings
· Includes private concessions and lodges
· How to plan your trip – everything you need to know
· Where to stay – detailed rest camp descriptions with maps
· What to see – animals, birds, reptiles, trees
· What to do – sleepover hides, guided walking trails, 4x4 adventure trails
· Tips on making your stay more rewarding
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
CAMERON EWART-SMITH, editor of Wild magazine and former Getaway photojournalist, spent four months travelling through the Kruger National Park while researching this book, visiting all the rest camps and picnic sites along the way to glean local knowledge of the wildlife, birds, plants, routes and more to help you make the most of your visit.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Jonathan Ball Publishing, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1920289089
Book Description Jonathan Ball Publishing, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111920289089