Information for the inspector, investor, appraiser, home buyer, home owner and handyman regarding heating and cooling
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
We inspected a home where an elderly gentleman had recently died. Upon inspection of the furnace, we discovered that the deceased had hooked up the warm vent pipe into the cold air return to save energy. Cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning.About the Author:
Roy Newcomer is the founder of the American Home Inspectors Training Institute and has taught home inspection classes across the nation. With over 30 years experience in home construction, real estate, and home inspection, he brings technical knowledge, personal insight, and practical know-how to his courses. Roy Newcomer operated his own home inspection company - one of the largest in America. And he is the former owner of a construction company and a Centruy 21 real estate company.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Amer Home Inspectors Training Inst. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 192854505X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1004560
Book Description Amer Home Inspectors Training Inst, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 192854505X
Book Description Amer Home Inspectors Training, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11192854505X