This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
** As featured on Forbes.com -- A visionary business coach shows how to rethink our strategies and get started with making our lives count ... and the world a better place. **
For many, the current economic crisis has clearly demonstrated that “Big Business” and too much “me” have almost destroyed our world. But visionary business coach Will Marré steps in to show us how to be leaders of meaningful lives and a better world.
By joining Will’s trailblazing approach to civic activism through self-knowledge, you’ll learn how to become an engine of change and be inspired to ...
* Rethink where you are in your life plan
* Focus on what really matters to you––your Promise
* Get off the starting line and race with like-minded individuals to make a difference—big or small.
Will shows us the power of individuals and corporations, like ...
* Chris who, surprised by his own compassion, decided on the spot to pay for the college education of one of the Lost Boys of Sudan and later helped him build a school in Southern Sudan.
* Martin, a global executive of a multi-billion dollar company, who re-invented himself as a revolutionary leader of environmental sustainability throughout North and South America––turning his knowledge of business into a force for change.
* Kim, who saved her money-losing chain of technical schools by enlisting the help of every employee and transformed the company into a powerhouse of 21st century skill training within eighteen months––without a single lay-off.
* Kate, who used the grief and wisdom of losing her mother to cancer to found a groundbreaking charity to help grieving children when she was only 27.
* Mike, who leapfrogged from a surf-ski bum into a leading creator of sustainable footwear for an international company.
In tumultuous times, for readers who are not ready to give up, and are ready to take responsibility for driving the future, Save the World & Still Be Home for Dinner is a beacon of hope and a model for civic activism and corporate social responsibility.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
WILL MARRÉ is an Emmy Award-winning writer, speaker and coach. He is the co-founder and former president of the Covey Leadership Center (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People). He is currently the CEO of the REALeadership Alliance, where he helps leaders implement new socially-strategic business and branding models, and Consulting Director of UC San Diego Extension’s Responsible Enterprise Forum. Marre co-founded the Seacology Foundation dedicated to saving the fragile environments and cultures of islanders especially in the South Pacific.Review:
“In Save the World, Will Marre again inspires us to discover the greatest unrealized possibility of our time: trusting ourselves to live the life of our dreams. An eye-opening must read.”
“Will Marre combines the remarkable talent of a world-class idea generator, with the pragmatism of a world-class implementer. You will be energized into action.”
“Will Marre, founder of the American Dream Project, is one of those special thinkers and he has a new vision for improving life at personal, local and national levels.”
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Capital Books. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1933102780 New Book with Dust Jacket. Purchased from Sale Table at local book retailer(all new books). I have examined all aspects of this volume and find no flaws whatsoever. (Note:Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. If you are not completely happy, we will refund your money immediately.no questions asked. Books purchased before 11am EST normally shipped same day.) collectable. Seller Inventory # BBOS26XX00278
Book Description Capital Books (VA), 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX1933102780
Book Description Capital Books, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1933102780
Book Description Capital Books, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111933102780
Book Description Capital Books, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1933102780
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1933102780
Book Description Capital Books, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1933102780n