This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is the first to focus on the application of mathematical networks for analyzing microarray data. This method goes well beyond the standard clustering methods traditionally used.
From the contents:
* Understanding and Preprocessing Microarray Data
* Clustering of Microarray Data
* Reconstruction of the Yeast Cell Cycle by Partial Correlations of Higher Order
* Bilayer Verification Algorithm
* Probabilistic Boolean Networks as Models for Gene Regulation
* Estimating Transcriptional Regulatory Networks by a Bayesian Network
* Analysis of Therapeutic Compound Effects
* Statistical Methods for Inference of Genetic Networks and Regulatory Modules
* Identification of Genetic Networks by Structural Equations
* Predicting Functional Modules Using Microarray and Protein Interaction Data
* Integrating Results from Literature Mining and Microarray Experiments to Infer Gene Networks
The book is for both, scientists using the technique as well as those developing new analysis techniques.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Frank Emmert-Streib studied physics at the University of Siegen, Germany, and received his PhD in Theoretical Physics from the University of Bremen, Germany. He is currently Senior Fellow at the University of Washington in Seattle, USA, in Biostatistics and Genome Sciences.
Matthias Dehmer studied mathematics at the University of Siegen, Germany, and received his PhD in Computer Science from the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany. Currently, he holds a research position at Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Geometry in Vienna, Austria.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley-Blackwell, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P113527318224
Book Description Wiley VCH, 2008. HRD. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # FW-9783527318223
Book Description Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-FEB-120992
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Seller Inventory # SHUB120992
Book Description Wiley 2008-12-01, Weinheim |Chichester, 2008. hardback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 9783527318223
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Seller Inventory # ABEUSA-120992
Book Description Wiley-Blackwell, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX3527318224
Book Description John Wiley and Sons. Condition: New. Brand New. Seller Inventory # 3527318224
Book Description Wiley VCH 2008-02-13, 2008. Condition: New. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is 24-48 hours from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Seller Inventory # NU-LBR-00464173
Book Description Wiley Vch Verlag Gmbh, 2008. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # L9783527318223