This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1. The book is designed by Anish Kapoor.
2. The illustrations are uniquely arranged using a Japanese fold.
3. The book includes Anish Kapoor's early work to more recent work, including unpublished sketches and drawings.
4. The book includes an essay by Homi Bhabha, a professor at Harvard University.
5. All titles descriptions in this book are in English and Korean.
Publication date: October 25, 2012
Marking the first large scale museum exhibition of the artist in East Asia, the catalog was published on the occasion of the exhibition Anish Kapoor, at Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art in Seoul. The exhibition charted the development of Kapoor's oeuvres starting from his early pigment works to the void works, stainless steel sculptures and recent Cor Ten steel work. Produced in direct collaboration with the artist, the accompanying catalog includes Kapoor's comprehensive works in the following six categories: Objects full of darkness, Monochrome, Non-object, Proto objects, Internal objects, and Auto-generated objects. French fold printing allows the continuity of his works to extend through the pages of this extensively illustrated volume. Essays by Lee Ufan, Joan Kee and Homi Bhabha as well as an introduction by the exhibition curator Tae Hyunsun add critical dimension. This bilingual catalog contains texts in both English and Korean
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M8985468391