This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Using the Java programming language, Drozdek highlights three important aspects of data structures and algorithms. First, the book places special emphasis on the connection between data structures and their algorithms, including an analysis of the algorithms complexity. Second, the book presents data structures in the context of object-oriented program design. Finally, the book closely examines data structure implementation.
Overall, this practical and theoretical book provides students with a solid foundation in data structures for future courses and work in design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of virtually any software system.
(1) Updated! This new edition contains updated Java code to reflect the inclusion of generic classes in Java 5.
(2) Updated! Tables that list methods from java.util packages have been updated to reflect modifications and additions introduced in Java 5 and Java 6.
(3) New! Coverage of two new sorting methods.
(4) New! Coverage of a new hashing technique.
(5) Case Studies. Most chapters include a case study that illustrates a complete context in which algorithms and data structures can be used.
(6) Java code examples. Brief examples of Java code are included to illustrate the practical importance of data structures.
(7) Theoretical analysis. Presentation of algorithms are integrated with analyses of efficiency.
(8) Recursion topics. Clarifies recursion topics through their presentation in context of the run-time stack.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Adam Drozdek, a graduate of Wright State University, is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Duquesne University. He is the author of several books, including Elements of Data Compression.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: NEW. International Edition, Paperback, Brand New, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White. End Chapter Exercises may differ. No CD/Access code. Legal to use despite any disclaimer, We ship to PO , APO and FPO adresses in U.S.A .Choose Expedited Shipping for FASTER DELIVERY.Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Seller Inventory # US_9788131506554
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New.SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Expediting shipping for all USA and Europe orders excluding PO Box. Excellent Customer Service. Seller Inventory # ABEUSADEC19-121709
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUDECC-13942