We're sorry; this specific copy is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. We've listed similar copies below.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
- Radiographic Critique points out positioning errors to help you produce more accurate images.
- Pathologic Indications list and define common pathologies to help you produce radiographs that make diagnosis easier for the physician.
- Pediatric Applications and Geriatric Applications prepare you to deal with the needs of special populations, with information on exposure factors, positioning and shielding, and more.
- Alternative Modalities or Procedures explain how additional projections or imaging modalities can supplement general radiographic exams best demonstrate specific anatomy or pathology.
- Radiographic Criteria for each projection provide standards for evaluating the quality of each radiograph and help you produce the highest quality images.
- Pathology Demonstrated explains why a projection is needed or what pathology is demonstrated and provides you with a greater understanding of the reasoning behind each projection.
- Over 150 new positioning photos and updated radiographic images provide the latest information for producing accurate images.
- Labeled radiographs identify key radiographic anatomy and landmarks to help you easily identify anatomy.
- More content on digital radiography describes cutting-edge developments in digital technology, including digital imaging quality factors, CR/DR exposure, and more.
About the Author:
Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R)
John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.