This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Hartman's Nursing Assistant Care: The Basics, 3rd Edition
The third edition of a best-selling nursing assistant training textbook (formerly known as The Nursing Assistant's Handbook) contains information on how to train aides to work in long-term care. This edition of this textbook has:
- Material organized by body system; each system contains information on structure and function, normal changes of aging, how the nursing assistant can help with normal aging changes, and common diseases and care guidelines
- In-depth information on Residents' Rights and special boxes throughout that teach ways to promote independence and prevent abuse and neglect
- New information on culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Updated nutrition information on MyPyramid, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA and the Patient Self-Determination Act
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, and a glossary
1 The Nursing Assistant in Long-Term Care
2 Foundations of Resident Care
3 Understanding Your Residents
4 Body Systems and Related Conditions
5 Confusion, Dementia, and Alzheimer's Disease
6 Personal Care Skills
7 Basic Nursing Skills
8 Nutrition and Hydration
9 Rehabilitation and Restorative Care
10 Caring for Yourself
Este libro de texto esta tambien en espanol.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hartman Publishing began offering in-service education programs to long-term care facilities and home health agencies in 1994. Students and teachers using our materials benefit from a company focused solely on educating and inspiring caregivers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think1604250143
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1604250143
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1604250143
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1604250143
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-1604250143