This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is focused on the recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms. The Contributions include:
· Morphological Image Analysis for Computer Vision Applications.
· Methods for Detecting of Structural Changes in Computer Vision Systems.
· Hierarchical Adaptive KL-based Transform: Algorithms and Applications.
· Automatic Estimation for Parameters of Image Projective Transforms Based on Object-invariant Cores.
· A Way of Energy Analysis for Image and Video Sequence Processing.
· Optimal Measurement of Visual Motion Across Spatial and Temporal Scales.
· Scene Analysis Using Morphological Mathematics and Fuzzy Logic.
· Digital Video Stabilization in Static and Dynamic Scenes.
· Implementation of Hadamard Matrices for Image Processing.
· A Generalized Criterion of Efficiency for Telecommunication Systems.
The book is directed to PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # AINDN-20044
Book Description Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-OCT-114032
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Seller Inventory # SHUB114032
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUSBNN-20044
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Seller Inventory # ABEUSAOCT18-114032
Book Description Springer Nature, Germany, 2015. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. Book Condition:- Brand New. Secured Packaging. Fast DeliveryBookseller Inventory # STM-9783319106526. book. Seller Inventory # STM-9783319106526
Book Description Springer. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 355999976
Book Description Springer International Publishing 2014-11-02, Berlin, 2014. hardback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 9783319106526
Book Description Springer International Publishing AG, 2014. HRD. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # S0-9783319106526
Book Description Springer, 2014. HRD. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # IQ-9783319106526